10.02.2011

[Cheongdo] From Date for Couple To Wellbeing Course being Healthy.

Until now, what I’ve presented to you is Cheongdo Bullfighting Festival, Wine tunnel and UnmunTemple.
Today I went to some courses that I can say rediscovery of Cheongdo.
Thanks to Blue sky and Fair Weather that make me feel the fall and take pictures.
It’s Burdenless to Cheongdo travel.
Because It takes 30minutes only from Daegu, so It is easy travel a quarter of a day.

First of all, the place where I visited is ‘Provence’ in Cheongdo theme park.
It is course for couples.
It was week days morning so I was able to look around easy.

There were some colorful benches in the intervals of trees.
The primary lure of Provence is rail road in café.
This road is not intention but preservation that had opened to train before and now it’s open to tourist.

The most popular place to couple.
Cross over the road, it is connected to entrance of café.
Looking around the garden, I went to hear anything that sounds unusual sound;
I noticed train running away just beside of café.
I guess the railroad had disappeared in café,
and out of café’s have been used that photo of the railroad tracks.
This is the end of the road.


Only the beginning of fall, fallen leaves make graceful scenes.

Inside of right, there were pick of the class.
During a break time, Students came out and take a fresh air.

It was impressive that the light of Hanok make traditional beauty.
After looking around, it’s almost time to have lunch.
I headed to temple restaurant that I searched through internet already.
Let’s go.
Arriving that restaurant, Ah!
I saw the friendly logo ‘Pride Gyeongbuk’ that is assigned to the best restaurant in Gyeongbuk.
I entered with more Expectation!

There are 2 main menu, Korean Table d’hôte and temple style.
I ordered temple style that the best in this restaurant.
Its base setting that water and tableware, of course water is barley tea.

Before the meal, there was porridge made of a lot of vegetables, mushrooms as appetizer.
It’s so proper amount and good tasty that make me want some more.

Dishes in order! First thing looks like normal salad but its maximowiczia salad topping with maximowiczia sauce on veggie with jujube.
This dish is frying pyogo mushroom topping blueberry sauce, decorating with colorful paprika.

This is Ssambap-rice wrapped in greens.
Most Ssambap is make a wrap oneself but it doesn’t. It wrapped already good to eat.
The top of Doenjang(soybean paste sauce) is proper amount to eat.

It is filled with mashed potato with paprika enhance the pleasure of looking good similar to spring roll.
Dipping with wasabi is its unique odor.
From the top of left, it is Herb of bamboo, eunnamu, fatsia and right part is lotus root grated pan fried.
This is the first time I ate them very clean taste like potato pan fried but rich.
Each herb left 3 series has its own flavor so delicious that ate it up all nothing left.

By the time I finished the food on top of,
It came out that Mixed rice with burdock, soy sauce and perilla stew.
Perilla stews do good to man, especially recommended for preventing fatigue and prostate.

It’s side dish with main. It’s better not quite a lot, enough proper.
Despite there were no meat, it was so delicious so I overate than usual. I felt body has received plenty of refreshing. As desserts, It was included a nicely tea make clear ending.
After saying thanks to boss who explained about food deeply and saying good bye, I headed to next place tapping my belly.

Taking 20 minutes from restaurant, I arrived ‘Ahjabang’ traditional café.
Already I took a cup of tea after dinner,
but the reason why I came here is landscape that was well known for.

What a beautiful landscape! Just entering,
there were cool scene and speakers placed in yard playing classical music make me stay loose.

 Good weather like this! In the sky, the heart cloud flowing!
I wondered where music sounds start, There are some speakers under the gazebo.
Within gazebo, I could have a cup of tea while enjoying the scenery.
This picture makes me nap.

Going down through, There are some place for tea near pond and wood bench.
The inner and outer Hanok.
These 2 buildings, This Inner house is style of sitting on the floor taking off shoes and
Outer is style of table like modern so you can choose what you love.
Cross the pond, more table!



Wherever you sit, you can see the garden through a huge window.
What a straightforward!!
There are some mementos for sale.
They sell for modernized Hanbok –Korean traditional suite-too.
Feeling quite hungry, I ordered a cup of tea again.
I ordered jujube tea only; they add some cute rice cake and another tea for rinse my mouth on right.
Of course, I’d done. Having them, It helped to relieve the boredom that watching scenery and Calming music playing inside making me comfort...
I didn’t want to stand up.. However I stamped out of the room.
The last cut I came out.

Until now, I’d looked around the hidden place of Cheongdo.
How was it?
Although It is good where I already present to you famous place, It also good today‘s place with little fun.
If I define today’s course, it’ll be ‘Rediscovery of Cheongdo’.
Next time, I’ll let you know about jewellike place and experience of Gyeongbuk.


 

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

ugg, mcm handbags, instyler, insanity workout, ugg australia, reebok outlet, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, longchamp, ugg boots, babyliss pro, nike huarache, nike trainers, ghd, hollister, barbour, marc jacobs, north face outlet, bottega veneta, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, mont blanc, new balance shoes, abercrombie and fitch, ugg pas cher, lululemon outlet, soccer jerseys, p90x, celine handbags, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, birkin bag, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, rolex watches, nike roshe run, soccer shoes, beats by dre, nike roshe, chi flat iron, herve leger, north face jackets, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo outlet

oakleyses said...

jordan shoes, christian louboutin, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, christian louboutin uk, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, burberry handbags, tiffany and co, polo outlet, nike free, nike air max, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, prada handbags, gucci handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet

Unknown said...

i thought about this helpful resources her latest blog designer replica luggage more tips here cheap designer bags replica