8.23.2010

Hahoe-village, Andong

The morning to Hahoe-village, An-dong!



Different to my worrying yesterday, I felt so good because the weather was so clear.

I thought that I’ve got a invitation from the weather welcoming me.

Now, I’m going to introduce the hahoe-village of Korea shortly.

I can say that Gyeongsangbuk-Do Andong region is not only the repository which is keeping various cultural heritages and histories of Korea but also the center where the mental of our people is standing.

I’m going to depart the place where history and culture of Korea is still breathing.

I can’t explain everything with my words because I’m so upset and happy before my journey.

I’ll start now.




Same as Yangdong-village in Gyeongju I introduced, Hahoe-village, An-dong was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage property.

I could see hwehwa marketplace after getting into the village entrance.

As soon as I entered I thought ‘I’m truly at Hahoe-village.

A considerable number of foreigners are trying to visit Hahoe-village.

After it designated as a UNESCO World Heritage property, the number of foreigners visiting Hahoe-village is quietly increased.



Here is Hwakyeongdang(north village)

Hwakyeongdang means serve your parents and king well.



As soon as I was getting into the house of Hwakyeongdang, I was surprised by scale of the house.

Like a wealthy family, it was so huge and grand. Many visitors from out of countries said ‘surprised’ continuously.



Also Hwakyeongdang is perfectly equipped with the formality about Yangban(Korea noble man) and I could see aspects of nobility clearly visiable.



At the back of Hwakyeongdang detached house, I was able to see the huge pine tree being as large as house. It was so giant and beautiful.



Next is Hahoebyulsinguttal-playing Junsoo-hall.

Today is the day when Hahoebyulsinguttal-playing performance will be shown.




While amazed by many people, I found that I missed something.

The reason is that there is a roof without a ceiling.

It was so impressed that they are performing without artificial illumination but with wonderful natural illumination.





With the sound of Korea traditional instrument, the performance had been started.

Many foreigners and Koreans were upset with their clapping and cheering.






While all of Koreans and visitors were clapping together with same beat, I felt the world becoming together through Hahoe-village and the Koreans traditional dance, Hahoebyulsinguttal-playing.

It was so beautiful, so I almost l lost my conscious.




Here now I’m going to explain something about 'Byulsingut'. The word, ‘Byul’ means ‘strange’, ‘unusual’ and ‘sin’ means 'god', so this performance is made by residents who want to cheer up the god making village richer and to avoid the god’s anger.

This Byulsingut is Korea’s one of important intangible cultural asset as number 69th and one of the oldest tal-playing’.




Here is Buyoungdae in which we can see whole village at a glance.

Buyoungdae is a cliff located at an altitude of 65m next to Kwangduk-li bamboo forest that across of the northwest of Gyeongsangbuk-Do Andong-city Pungchun-myun Hahoe-li Hahoe-village.

When I’m standing this cliff, I could see the Nakdong-river flowing with the “s” shape by surrounding Hahoe-village.

Because of this appearance, the name of Hahoe-village was born.






I wasn’t able to take my eyes off the spectacles because the weather and background was so nice.

Peoples couldn’t avoid taking pictures by using this surrounds to their background.



On the way, The awesome Hahoetal(Hahoe-mask) was displayed with lined up.

I took some funny and unusual tourist’s pictures.






I cannot but be amazed.

I was in admiration of the wonderful and brilliant scene by saying ‘wow’.







The scene of Hahoe-village was as pretty as a picture.

While I was watching Hahoe-village I felt that I’m in a wonderful work of art.

The village gave me a precious present as much as I wished to get every detail sight scenes in my camera.

This travel in Andong made me soaked from the indescribable beautiful.

For me, the travel, here will be remained for a long time in my heart.

With the thinking of the next travel spot, Yaechun, I felt sad and joyful.

Like that I headed to my hotel, leaving the most Korean style village, Hahoe-village, An-dong.

4 comments:

oakleyses said...

ugg, mcm handbags, instyler, insanity workout, ugg australia, reebok outlet, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, longchamp, ugg boots, babyliss pro, nike huarache, nike trainers, ghd, hollister, barbour, marc jacobs, north face outlet, bottega veneta, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, mont blanc, new balance shoes, abercrombie and fitch, ugg pas cher, lululemon outlet, soccer jerseys, p90x, celine handbags, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, birkin bag, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, rolex watches, nike roshe run, soccer shoes, beats by dre, nike roshe, chi flat iron, herve leger, north face jackets, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo outlet

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run uk, kate spade, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, hollister uk, nike air force, abercrombie and fitch uk, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, north face uk, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, nike free run, jordan pas cher, north face, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, sac hermes, nike free uk, true religion outlet, michael kors pas cher, mulberry uk, true religion outlet, nike air max, nike roshe, air max, replica handbags, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, timberland pas cher, new balance, coach outlet, coach purses, lululemon canada, michael kors, oakley pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, coach outlet store online, nike air max uk, michael kors, hogan outlet, burberry pas cher, converse pas cher, hollister pas cher, ray ban pas cher

oakleyses said...

canada goose, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, vans, moncler, lancel, gucci, canada goose jackets, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, links of london, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler, moncler, ugg, canada goose outlet, hollister, swarovski, pandora jewelry, converse outlet, louis vuitton, moncler uk, canada goose, karen millen uk, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, ugg uk, nike air max, toms shoes, hollister, barbour, barbour uk, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, moncler, converse, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora uk, ray ban, replica watches

Anonymous said...


2016-4-18 xiaozhengm
air max 90
nike trainers
gucci handbags
replica watches
michael kors outlet online
hollister uk
lebron 12
hollister clothing store
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
coach factorty outlet
nike huarache
asics outlet
gucci shoes
north face outlet
jordan 11s
louis vuitton handbags
replica watches
nike sb shoes
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops
jordan 13
asics shoes
michael kors handbags
jordan concords
nike roshe run
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors uk
kobe shoes 11
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
caoch outlet
beats headphones
celine handbags
michael kors outlet online
rolex watches outlet
cartier watches
insanity workout